CPC Signature Programs
CPC Signature Programs
The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: Theory & Practice
Could your organization benefit from:
- Enhanced collaboration?
- Increased employee engagement?
- Heightened creativity?
- Aligned action around a shared vision?
“The Power of Appreciative Inquiry” is your pathway to better results!
Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is a strengths-based process for building teamwork, trust and collaboration, enhancing employee engagement, generating a spirit of creativity and innovation, and ensuring results oriented commitment to a shared mission, vision and strategy. It is a proven methodology for leading positive change in business, non-profits, health care, education, military, athletic, community, religious, and government organizations.
This workshop (formerly known as the Foundations of Appreciative Inquiry) is the first step in learning to use Appreciative Inquiry to make a positive difference. It will help you:
- Transform conversations from complaints to commitments;
- Create an emotionally positive, life affirming organization culture and leadership style;
- Ensure success of technical change by engaging people from the start;
- Establish processes for collaboration and process improvement;
- Create a culture of service excellence and partnership with customers and clients;
- Engage multiple stakeholders in strategic planning and transformation.
In this 4-day highly experiential workshop you will learn both the principles and practices of Appreciative Inquiry. You will learn how to: form a core team, articulate a change agenda, select affirmative topics, mobilize appreciative interviews, envision and enact positive futures, and support innovation teams to deliver on the promise of your change agenda.
Register now and learn how Appreciative Inquiry brings out the best of people and builds energy, focus and momentum for positive change.
Target Participants: OD consultants, trainers, facilitators, coaches, executives, or managers who serve as change agents and look for applying the appreciative approach to cultivate positive changes in organizations or communities.
Attendance at the entire workshop is highly recommended. Look for upcoming classes.
- Course materials in English
- Reference text: “The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: A Practical Guide to Positive Change (2nd Edition) by Dr. Diana Whitney & Amanda Trosten-Bloom. 2010. Berrett-Koehler Publishers, USA”
Accreditation: This workshop fulfills a requirement of Certification for Appreciative Inquiry Practitioners and Consultants (CAIPC) offered by Corporation for Positive Change.
Next Workshop: Visit our Upcoming Events page