CPC Signature Programs
CPC Signature Programs
Appreciative Leadership Development Program©
Are you ready to grow your leadership potential?
Discover and plan your path forward in the Appreciative Leadership Development Program©!
This 4-day program is for and about you: how you develop and use your leadership skills and how you bring out the best in those around you. It gives you space, time and support to mobilize your own creative potential – along with the insight, skill and confidence to unleash positive power among those you lead.
In our retreat-like setting you will:
- Discover and build upon your leadership strengths and skills through an Appreciative Inquiry-based 360° feedback, one-on-one coaching and personal reflection
- Discover the leadership benefits of inquiry, inclusion and integrity
- Learn how to illuminate and inspire the best of people and situations
You will be introduced to and experience five core appreciative leadership strategies: inquiry into strengths, values and positive possibilities; inclusion of others in co-creating the future; illumination of the best of people and situations; inspiring hope for the future; and demonstrating relational integrity.
Now is the time to affirm your leadership, appreciate the results you have achieved, and commit to the positive future that awaits you.
Target Participants: This program is designed for leaders including executives, managers, community and government officials who seek to reflect on and further develop themselves. Professionals who are not leaders but are aspiring to make positive changes in themselves and others are also welcome to join.
Attendance at the entire workshop is highly recommended. Look for upcoming classes.
“Appreciative Leadership is the relational capacity to mobilize creative potential and turn it into positive power – to set in motion positive ripples of confidence, energy, enthusiasm, and performance – to make a positive difference in the world.”
Whitney, Trosten-Bloom and Rader, 2010
- Course materials in English
- Reference text: “Appreciative Leadership: Focus on What Works to Drive Winning Performance and Build a Thriving Organization” by Dr. Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, and Kae Rader. 2010. McGraw-Hill, USA
Accreditation: This workshop fulfills a requirement of Certification for Appreciative Inquiry Practitioners and Consultants (CAIPC) offered by Corporation for Positive Change.
Next Workshop: Visit our Upcoming Events page